England v Hungary | Nations League | Tues 14th June '22

Just back from Molineux was there also in April similarities being the away side won by 4 goals on each occasion. Booked Qatar flights last Friday my return flight is day after final !!!

It genuinely was. I don't think he's a special manager or anything, certainly wouldn't want him at my club, but I find it really weird that people refuse to give him any credit for what he's done.

England are boring to watch even if they're doing well but he's done some good work with the national team.

He steadied the ship after Woy.

He also appeared to have made the England camp a somewhat happier place.

On field, however,when you dig into the results and performances,there hasn't really been the huge change England fans are led to believe.

Should never have been given a new contract,limitations well and truly exposed in the Euros.

It's only a matter of time when the likes of Grealish,Foden,Sakha etc start getting pissed off with the way they're getting used.

It genuinely was. I don't think he's a special manager or anything, certainly wouldn't want him at my club, but I find it really weird that people refuse to give him any credit for what he's done.

England are boring to watch even if they're doing well but he's done some good work with the national team.
Watch back extra time from that Denmark game in the Euros. He was woeful tactically and everything he did after we took the lead was the wrong thing and nearly conspired to throwing it away.

Southgate is genuinely not good enough and is wasting the talent we have.

We seem to be very good at defending and countering
When it comes to having possession and moving the opposition about. Well, we just aren't slick enough with the passing.
The movement looked good.we had the options The Passing forward to players under pressure was still avoided.

Players playing within themselves
Young players
Tiredness maybe
Unable to turn possession into creating chances

We need a couple of Gundogs to run midfield
England needs to bring more technical players through their academies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.