England v Hungary | Nations League | Tues 14th June '22

"There only glorified friendlies."

The narrative is set this morning.

The Waistcoat has another group of deffo in the World Cup where he could still qualify finishing above Iran. And all this will be forgotten as he's given another contract extension to repeat the cycle.

When we got to the Euro's final last year, bet you were the first one up singing 'it's coming home' whilst proudly flying the George cross from your bedroom window!

Certainly (despite personally being English) not something I will be doing. But more because I don't fancy the daily expense of getting new windows

"There only glorified friendlies."

The narrative is set this morning.

The Waistcoat has another group of deffo in the World Cup where he could still qualify finishing above Iran. And all this will be forgotten as he's given another contract extension to repeat the cycle.
So true. The World Cup groups are pathetic. No one in the media (especially the broadcasters) will call out international football for what it is because they are all on the gravy train. The players and fans are being flogged to death so the crooks at UEFA, FIFA, and their broadcast pals can keep raking it in. The fans who turned up at Wolves last night are mugs. What did they honestly expect? International football has been destroyed. The last Euros was won by the worst Italian side I have seen in 50 years. Bobby Manc produced a miracle but the football was mostly dire.

I think the over reaction to Southgate and the England side has been ridiculous.

He’s been our most successful manager of the last 50 years. Recently we have lost some glorified friendlies - without a full first team.

It’s all about the World Cup now. I’m sure if we do well again the hate mob and flappers will disappear

What will you do with the 3 weeks of your holiday after England have gone home?
I'm a positive City supporter always have been despite the ups and downs. I have always been known for my optimism even telling everyone at Spurs away in FA cup when we were 3-0 down at half time that we would win ! Same with the gillingham, qpr and villa comebacks. England will win the World Cup despite pizzaman not because of him. He may not even be manager then.

I'm a positive City supporter always have been despite the ups and downs. I have always been known for my optimism even telling everyone at Spurs away in FA cup when we were 3-0 down at half time that we would win ! Same with the gillingham, qpr and villa comebacks. England will win the World Cup despite pizzaman not because of him. He may not even be manager then.
I hope you are right, but you may want to have a couple of tourist guides to the rest of Qatar, just in case you are at a loose end.

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.