England v Iceland - Fri 7th June, 19:45 | Friendly

Hate to say it but I think our lads will have a poor Euro 24 tournament. It's a tournament too far for them after a marathon season, where do you find that extra energy from after playing 60 games in the past season?. Other players will be equally as poor as well and I can see us reaching the quarters and that's your lot

Noticed after game interview with Southgate the woman asked about Foden contribution in the game and previously she asked about Grealish inclusion in the squad! She gets fed lines from talksport what to ask Southgate! I see a pattern here! We don't win it be fodens fault no matter how bad some of the other players do!
There's always a scapegoat and no doubt it will be Foden if he doesn't perform

I'm not sure why many people are expressing their disappointment after last night. We all of us anticipated it, we were prepared for it, and we knew what was going to happen within Southgate's first few games in charge - each game would be an exercise in dismal, uninspiring football that will inevitably take us nowhere and mean yet another managerial vacancy for the national team.

Personally, I was not at all disappointed by last night's fare; not even slightly. Nor will I be when England are knocked out in the early stages and are -once again- the object of piss-taking from every Jock, Paddy and Taffy.
We deserve it, we have earned the right to be labelled dull, dreary and colourless. The England shirts should have the words 'Bland, Humdrum, and as Boring as Fuck' on them - no chance of being sued under the trades descriptions act.

It would be nice if on the 4th July, when we all head to our local voting booths, we could also have the choice of voting in the next England manager, that way we'd be rid of this grey, insipid, humourless man in charge of this grey, insipid, humourless football team.

Come home Phil.

I don't want your confidence destroyed by the waistcoat and the cunts in the media to protect cunts that don't deserve to be.

Agree Phil isn't the same player when he comes back for England. Needs 3 or 4 games with City before he gets back to his City levels.

He's right

He may be right but he should explain why. The England players are not up to his club level and are to slow to release the pass. Rice and Mainoo are not Rodri and KDB Gordon isn't Doku or Grealish.

Phil is to good for England. And to many in the England team are selfish, this isn't a team but a group of average individuals

Onenof the most technial,young and attack minded generation ofmfootnallers amdna coach stucl in 1990s "safe" football mode.

wining fuck all

Screenshot_20240608_080107_Chrome.jpg

Start to team first game, fuck off rhe 2 DM bollocks and plays forward thinking football

NB. I would have Grealish on the left but an idiot never took him and realistically his defensive pick leave little options but that back 4

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.