England v Iceland - Fri 7th June, 19:45 | Friendly

Don’t worry everyone
England will definitely be better next week and switched on
We will walk through the group stage, get to semis/final glorious failure (usual managerial tactical failure)
Then Southgate can go to united and we can all be happy

Onenof the most technial,young and attack minded generation ofmfootnallers amdna coach stucl in 1990s "safe" football mode.

wining fuck all

View attachment 121677

Start to team first game, fuck off rhe 2 DM bollocks and plays forward thinking football

NB. I would have Grealish on the left but an idiot never took him and realistically his defensive pick leave little options but that back 4
I laugh whenever I see Shaw at LB. Surely there's a better choice in all of the people around the world with an English parent.

Onenof the most technial,young and attack minded generation ofmfootnallers amdna coach stucl in 1990s "safe" football mode.

wining fuck all

View attachment 121677

Start to team first game, fuck off rhe 2 DM bollocks and plays forward thinking football

NB. I would have Grealish on the left but an idiot never took him and realistically his defensive pick leave little options but that back 4
That team should be great but they all act like complete strangers every time they put on an England shirt. Nobody wants to pass to the footballer of the year.

Hate to say it but I think our lads will have a poor Euro 24 tournament. It's a tournament too far for them after a marathon season, where do you find that extra energy from after playing 60 games in the past season?. Other players will be equally as poor as well and I can see us reaching the quarters and that's your lot
They looked exhausted in the Cup Final. It has been a brutal season.

I laugh whenever I see Shaw at LB. Surely there's a better choice in all of the people around the world with an English parent.
I don't think he's a bad player.
His only problem is he's a fat ****.
Im a fat **** but I'm a joiner.
Been a professional football and a fat **** is different

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.