England V Italy, Quarter Final 2012 (merged)

de niro said:
Damocles said:
de niro said:
agreed but in order for england to get through this game.

Oh, if I was so inclined that I cared about England (and I sort of did before Richards got dumped) then Barry would be the one player I'd desperately want against a Pirlo/DDR midfield.

feel exactly the same, picking players for other than football reasons is unforgivable.

I think if there's one player from City I'd have in this England team, it would probably be Johnson now. No real directness from the wings, all of our wingers except Milner have been coming inside too much.

Pigeonho said:
80s Shorts said:
Pigeonho said:
I wonder if Lescott will take Balotelli out of his pocket at pre season?

He has played as a lone striker and could have very nearly scored the goal of the tournament.
But he didn't. And for the rest of the game Lescott has had him for tea.

so it's alright for you to dig at Balo for trying yet god forbid everyone who has a go at England?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Pigeonho said:
80s Shorts said:
He has played as a lone striker and could have very nearly scored the goal of the tournament.
But he didn't. And for the rest of the game Lescott has had him for tea.

so it's alright for you to dig at Balo for trying yet god forbid everyone who has a go at England?
What?!!!! What?!!!!

Damocles said:
de niro said:
Damocles said:
Oh, if I was so inclined that I cared about England (and I sort of did before Richards got dumped) then Barry would be the one player I'd desperately want against a Pirlo/DDR midfield.

feel exactly the same, picking players for other than football reasons is unforgivable.

I think if there's one player from City I'd have in this England team, it would probably be Johnson now. No real directness from the wings, Walcott and Young are coming inside too much.
and we are playing it in the air to them :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.