England V Italy, Quarter Final 2012 (merged)

Pigeonho said:
80s Shorts said:
Pigeonho said:
I wonder if Lescott will take Balotelli out of his pocket at pre season?

He has played as a lone striker and could have very nearly scored the goal of the tournament.
But he didn't. And for the rest of the game Lescott has had him for tea.

Bit too much credit to Lescott I think. Balo has left our whole back line on its arse what, 5 times now?

Pigeonho said:
80s Shorts said:
Pigeonho said:

He has played as a lone striker and could have very nearly scored the goal of the tournament.

Whatever makes you happy. Balo has had a great game. He has little support and has looked the most likely to score. Who would you rather have if it goes to pens, Balo or Lescott.

adrianr said:
Pigeonho said:
80s Shorts said:

Bit too much credit to Lescott I think. Balo has left our whole back line on its arse what, 5 times now?
Fuck that. Anything Lescott has had to come up against, against Balotelli, he's sorted.
(It's only what would be said if Balotelli played for anyone else)

andyhinch said:
80s Shorts said:
Pigeonho said:

IMO best player tonight in the roll he's had but then again I'm getting pissed ;-)

Pirlo the standout for me but Balo second. Both have played very well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.