England v North Macedonia | Mon 19th June, 19:45 | Euro 2024 Qualifer

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've said before that it's fair that Southgate doesn't play Foden in the midfield for England when Pep won't do it for City but it's so hypocritical that he's now playing TAA there two games consecutively when he just started playing in the midfield for Liverpool THIS SEASON.

I don’t think it’s ‘trust’, I think he actually doesn't like Phil, not as a player, but as a person. Always a reason not to play Phil.
I'm Phil's biggest fan but Saka has absolutely performed better than Phil to take his spot on the RW... but not giving him a real chance to earn a spot in midfield over Henderson and now TAA(lol) is my biggest gripe with him.

What a pointless game this is tuturning out to be. One big advert for United it seems to me.

But as long as they blow smoke up Twatfords arse he will; continue to play like a prima donna for his club and not for his manager needs.
Rashford wouldn’t make our squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.