England v North Macedonia | Mon 19th June, 19:45 | Euro 2024 Qualifer

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've said before that it's fair that Southgate doesn't play Foden in the midfield for England when Pep won't do it for City but it's so hypocritical that he's now playing TAA there two games consecutively when he just started playing in the midfield for Liverpool THIS SEASON.
Waistcoat has not accepted foden after the Iceland incident and more so with the clamber from the media and pundits for foden to be starting..

I don’t think it’s ‘trust’, I think he actually doesn't like Phil, not as a player, but as a person. Always a reason not to play Phil.
Phil will be 26 by the time Southgate’s contract is up. International football may pass him by, yet all the ex pros say the team should be built around him as a generational talent.

Rashford wouldn’t make our squad.
No way. I actually think he's good though, but he dont work hard and quite actually he's an embarrasment to Wythenshawe (Which is where I am from). The guy has it all on a plate but he thinks he's Mbappe, but thats because the media tell him that.

To play for city he needs to work hard and have the intelligence..

I don’t think it’s ‘trust’, I think he actually doesn't like Phil, not as a player, but as a person. Always a reason not to play Phil.
Similar problem with Jack stemming from the under 21 era allegedly.

I'm Phil's biggest fan but Saka has absolutely performed better than Phil to take his spot on the RW... but not giving him a real chance to earn a spot in midfield over Henderson and now TAA(lol) is my biggest gripe with him.
I’m not a big fan of Saka, not a big gamer. Plus,, he’s had miles more opportunities than Phil has. He’s nowhere near Phil’s level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.