England v North Macedonia | Mon 19th June, 19:45 | Euro 2024 Qualifer

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No way. I actually think he's good though, but he dont work hard and quite actually he's an embarrasment to Wythenshawe (Which is where I am from). The guy has it all on a plate but he thinks he's Mbappe, but thats because the media tell him that.

To play for city he needs to work hard and have the intelligence..
He’s sharp and fast but his general work rate is poor and his decision-making isn’t great either.

rashford scoring for England,tomorrow’s papers probably linking him to all the top clubs around Europe yet has there ever been a player who has a purple patch for 2 months every couple of seasons and gets lauded as a top top player fuck me he‘s the new Walcott,run rashford run ..

I've said before that it's fair that Southgate doesn't play Foden in the midfield for England when Pep won't do it for City but it's so hypocritical that he's now playing TAA there two games consecutively when he just started playing in the midfield for Liverpool THIS SEASON.
Media pressure. why Nicky fkin Butt played for england, why Beckham HAD to go to France 98, why Steve G couldnt be played on the same pitch as Frankie L. The fkin media create a different universe and I find generally the England manager has to listen or suffer more negative headlines about him.

No way. I actually think he's good though, but he dont work hard and quite actually he's an embarrasment to Wythenshawe (Which is where I am from). The guy has it all on a plate but he thinks he's Mbappe, but thats because the media tell him that.

To play for city he needs to work hard and have the intelligence..
He's clearly a good player.
He's also a massive prima donna.

Not universally popular as a person at old Trafford with the rank and file staff members.

Was genuinely about to say I do quite rate Saka...lovely goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.