England v North Macedonia | Mon 19th June, 19:45 | Euro 2024 Qualifer

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Long may it continue then :-)
Put it on while I cleared up after Mrs done tea just as Kane scored and I’ve heard in commentary KANE that’s what he does , Rice is doing a job on NM danger man ? An RASHFORD for England on his home ground …… Who the fk are they playing ? North Macedonia , I don’t want any of our players near this utter bullshit Off now to watch another Ozark

Put it on while I cleared up after Mrs done tea just as Kane scored and I’ve heard in commentary KANE that’s what he does , Rice is doing a job on NM danger man ? An RASHFORD for England on his home ground …… Who the fk are they playing ? North Macedonia , I don’t want any of our players near this utter bullshit Off now to watch another Ozark
Er ok, but apart from that.

Phil will be 26 by the time Southgate’s contract is up. International football may pass him by, yet all the ex pros say the team should be built around him as a generational talent.
The less Phil plays for England the fresher he will be for City. Pep has managed him brilliantly so far but he has still played a high number of matches for someone of his age. Michael Owen was virtually burned out by the time he was 26.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.