England v North Macedonia | Mon 19th June, 19:45 | Euro 2024 Qualifer

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Buying a pie at half time was harder than breaking down the Macedonia defence.

Played a lot quicker moving the ball in the second half. Could have been 10 on another night.

We’re just so boring to watch under Southgate !

Ok, ‘only’ North Macedonia (who beat Italy and Germany in the last couple years) and of course we should comfortably be beating them - but that aside, once again you’d have to be pretty blind or disingenuous to not appreciate this England set up under Southgate - young exciting to watch talent all over the pitch.

Saka is really reaching world class territory and no keeper in the world would have stopped those two goals he score out the 3. Trent impressive in that new role. Pleased for Phillips to get on score sheet. Rashford, Foden, Grealish - it’s frightening how many options we have.

Positive and exciting signs for England and has been for a long while.
But he picks Henderson in front of Foden. IMO, the most talented English player I've ever seen is left out for that carthorse. And slabhead is picked however shite he is. Personally I wish that every City player would fuck England off whilst Waistcoat is in charge

But he picks Henderson in front of Foden. IMO, the most talented English player I've ever seen is left out for that carthorse. And slabhead is picked however shite he is. Personally I wish that every City player would fuck England off whilst Waistcoat is in charge

A manager can’t pick who you personally demand - it doesn’t work like that.
It’s his choice who he picks and tribal club bollox shouldn’t come into it.
No City player would refuse to play for England - playing for your country is an absolute pinnacle for these young lads. What they could do without is England ‘fans’ slating there team mates off and there manager at every opportunity.

A manager can’t pick who you personally demand - it doesn’t work like that.
It’s his choice who he picks and tribal club bollox shouldn’t come into it.
No City player would refuse to play for England - playing for your country is an absolute pinnacle for these young lads. What they could do without is England ‘fans’ slating there team mates off and there manager at every opportunity.
Eh?

So you think Henderson offers more than Foden? What incentive is there for him when a donkey is chosen before you. International football is a joke and waistcoat is, and always will be, a failure. Don't start about semi this, semi that or final the other because he has probably the most talented bunch of players to choose from in my lifetime (I'm 63) and he will waste the opportunity to achieve something by being an arsehole. Sorry to sit on the fence.

So you think Henderson offers more than Foden? What incentive is there for him when a donkey is chosen before you. International football is a joke and waistcoat is, and always will be, a failure. Don't start about semi this, semi that or final the other because he has probably the most talented bunch of players to choose from in my lifetime (I'm 63) and he will waste the opportunity to achieve something by being an arsehole. Sorry to sit on the fence.

Henderson and Foden are completely different players who play totally different roles. Foden is extremely talented and more skillful but perhaps Southgate opts to go with Henderson as he has a bit more experiance, got leadership and will shore up the defence a bit more.

what you fail to see, and everyone else who criticises certain players playing, tactics and formations is that every England fan has a different view, more so when they demand there clubs players should be playing and throw tantrums when they don't - i could easily spout ''WHY THE F*CK IS RASHFORD PLAYING OVER BOWEN, WHEN BOWEN HAS WON A EUROPEAN CUP , SOUTHGATE IS A CU*T BLA BLA BLA '
- even if we win 7-0 it's not enough to please anti England fans because they just want there own clubs players playing and that's it. which in my opinion is pathetic.

Let the England manager pick who he wants and get on supporting the young lads. this is a good generation and Southgate has moulded them very well.

A **** in a waistcoat trying to tell Foden what he needs to do.

In fact trying to tell any of the players what to do. Southgate is a no mark laughing stock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.