England v North Macedonia | Mon 19th June, 19:45 | Euro 2024 Qualifer

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Henderson shores the defence up? Against bloody Malta and North Macedonia? For crying out loud, no wonder we are never going to win anything. And, for the record, I'd prefer no City players to be picked because his coaching is shit (imagine playing under Pep and then Waistcoat comes along).
I'll say it again, I prefer City players to rest on international dates because we play enough matches as it is. However, this doesn't stop me wanting England to win. Unfortunately I don't think I'll live long enough to see England ever win anything with the clowns they choose to manage us.

We won 7-0

Who the f*ck cares who played? What’s the obsession.

No doubt other clubs will be whinging and whining their star players haven’t played. England manager can’t win if that’s all fans care about.

We won 7-0

Who the f*ck cares who played? What’s the obsession.

No doubt other clubs will be whinging and whining their star players haven’t played. England manager can’t win if that’s all fans care about.

Why the fuck is it that anyone who doesn't have the same opinion as you has an obsession, are you typing in the dark wearing a full England kit? :)

Why the fuck is it that anyone who doesn't have the same opinion as you has an obsession, are you typing in the dark wearing a full England kit? :)

Just can't get the reasoning to be so fixated about players picked for England and moan about - especially after a 7-0 win!

Manager could pick 11 Mr Blooby's for all care, long as they play well, give there all and win. which is what we currently do and have done for a long time under Southgate.

Just can't get the reasoning to be so fixated about players picked for England and moan about - especially after a 7-0 win!

Manager could pick 11 Mr Blooby's for all care, long as they play well, give there all and win. which is what we currently do and have done for a long time under Southgate.
You miss the point. We want England to be successful but it will never happen with this Bozo in charge. He beats teams who shouldn’t be on the same pitch as us. The players who deserve to play don’t. It has always been the case. How many caps did Hoddle, Currie, Bell, Bowles and many more get whilst the likes of those I previously mentioned win? Pick the players who deserve to play not dross like Slabhead, Gallagher and Henderson.

You miss the point. We want England to be successful but it will never happen with this Bozo in charge. He beats teams who shouldn’t be on the same pitch as us. The players who deserve to play don’t. It has always been the case. How many caps did Hoddle, Currie, Bell, Bowles and many more get whilst the likes of those I previously mentioned win? Pick the players who deserve to play not dross like Slabhead, Gallagher and Henderson.

You'll never convince Mark of Southgates avarageness.

Most of his senior,go to,players know they will be picked every time no matter what their club form is.

So we have a team that consistently qualifies, but when the chips are down and we need extra,we come up short.
And will continue to do so.

This generation of England players will end up like the last golden generation.

I just cant support or cheer on players from other clubs. Its not natural lol

I think it's a generation thing. My lad and his mates really get into the England games. He says that all his mates dads dont and prefer their club sides.

How can I support TAA ? He gets put into midfield ahead of Stones, Foden, Grealish, TAA is a dipper.Than klopp gets the praise for coping Pep.

Didn't watch it and didn't watch the last one, England will qualify smashing everyone in the group then fail to perform in the later stages.

How many of this England side are actually English?
What is this meant to mean?
Rice and Grealish may have represented Ireland at Junior level but they both sound English and have spent their whole lives here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.