England v North Macedonia | Mon 19th June, 19:45 | Euro 2024 Qualifer

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Henderson shores the defence up? Against bloody Malta and North Macedonia? For crying out loud, no wonder we are never going to win anything. And, for the record, I'd prefer no City players to be picked because his coaching is shit (imagine playing under Pep and then Waistcoat comes along).
I'll say it again, I prefer City players to rest on international dates because we play enough matches as it is. However, this doesn't stop me wanting England to win. Unfortunately I don't think I'll live long enough to see England ever win anything with the clowns they choose to manage us.

I might be tempted to say Alan Ball is a better manager than this arsewipe. Even gives Stuart Pearce a run for his money (maybe I'm being a little silly there)

So you think Henderson offers more than Foden? What incentive is there for him when a donkey is chosen before you. International football is a joke and waistcoat is, and always will be, a failure. Don't start about semi this, semi that or final the other because he has probably the most talented bunch of players to choose from in my lifetime (I'm 63) and he will waste the opportunity to achieve something by being an arsehole. Sorry to sit on the fence.
i dont think he would play Henderson in front of Foden if it was a crucial game, however i really dont see the point in playing Henderson at all given he wont be around for the next world cup

He does though. Two holding midfielders every game. Rice and Phillips (I never thought Phillips should be starting, which makes a mockery of Bluehammers claim I want City players to start) and Henderson. Henderson must be alongside Welbeck, Cleverley, Carlton Pogba, Brian Greenhoff and Mike Duxbury as England legends.

Look waistcoat has done better than any manager since Alf Ramsey does that make him a good manager not for me,England have threw away again a golden chance to claim a title,waistcoat is excellent against the smaller nations but when it gets to the nitty gritty he’s found wanting.,and lacks that winning mentality to get over the line throw in his bizarre selections and baffling omissions add up to someone who is a nice guy but doesn’t have that killer instinct..

I feel like if I'd just won the treble having been coached by one of the best managers of all time I'd struggle to take advice from a man who seems like he'd debate with his missus, in the middle of Tesco, over her choice of biscuit, calmly explaining why the custard creams are the preferred option over the chocolate hob nob.

Didn't watch it and didn't watch the last one, England will qualify smashing everyone in the group then fail to perform in the later stages.

How many of this England side are actually English?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.