England V Scotland Tonight

Re: England V Scotland Next week

raininspain said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
raininspain said:
I seem to recall he played about seven minutes against Sweden or somebody. That makes him worthy of a call up for next week's game?
Well apparently as the Sweden game is a friendly and so is this. What makes any player worthy of a call up during pre season. None of them have done much over the last 2 months other than shag birds and smoke

I like the fact that Rickie Lambert has been called up. If he played for the rags, he'd have had 50 caps by now.

There is NO WAY that Wilfie Zaha deserves to be selected. There are stacks of better players in the Premier League.
Well now you have changed your argument mate. I never said he deserved it I was just pointing out he was picked before he played for the rags so your previous argument holds no water

BoyBlue_1985 said:
raininspain said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Well apparently as the Sweden game is a friendly and so is this. What makes any player worthy of a call up during pre season. None of them have done much over the last 2 months other than shag birds and smoke

I like the fact that Rickie Lambert has been called up. If he played for the rags, he'd have had 50 caps by now.

There is NO WAY that Wilfie Zaha deserves to be selected. There are stacks of better players in the Premier League.
Well now you have changed your argument mate. I never said he deserved it I was just pointing out he was picked before he played for the rags so your previous argument holds no water

Forget it, mate. You are obviously a big fan of him and his team.

Bye!

raininspain said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
raininspain said:

Bye!

Oh yeah I am a massive rag you simpleton

Pigeonho said:
I couldn't give a single gram of fuck about that match, and what a fucking ridiculous idea right before the season starts. International football is a steaming bag of spunk.
Im with you. I used to like International matches, but now its just so crap and turgid. Plus to have it 3 days before the season starts is just stupid.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
raininspain said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Bye!

Only City fans could fall out over a shite united player..

come on lads..bigger fish to fry..

Just pleased that only Hart and Milner have been picked for this game. I just hope both are rested while Woy experiments with the younger members of his squad and Wooney of course. Result immaterial, game, waste of time and it looks like Fifa have scrapped all friendlies at this time of year in future.

For all our lads going all over just come back safe and sound and please don't get yourself injured.

THFC6061 said:
Pigeonho said:
I couldn't give a single gram of fuck about that match, and what a fucking ridiculous idea right before the season starts. International football is a steaming bag of spunk.

It's a sad reflection of the times we live in, as back in the day an England v Scotland match was one of the highlights of the season.

Especially when the fuckers nicked our goalposts ;-)

BoyBlue_1985 said:
raininspain said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Bye!

Great isn't it how some resort to labeling people a united fan when they know they've lost an argument. 1-0 for you there my friend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.