England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You have certainly earned that level of derision. Either way you're probably coming home. Certainly if your level is as pisspoor as it has been. My hunch is you get through and then the Yoddlers Clock you. Although they could Toblerone you, it's also an option.
Sounds painful with all those triangles.

I take it that this will be the game that Shaw will play in? I mean there must have been a reason he was taken, after all he’s played so well for his PL team all season hasn’t he? Wasn’t he voted runner up POTY to our very own Phil Foden?
I’m certain he (Shaw) will hit the winning goal ……. Oh heck I can’t keep it up.

Will someone, preferably Wasted Waistcoat please tell the English public why, in heaven’s name, he took an injured crock to the tournament??

Will someone, preferably Wasted Waistcoat please tell the English public why, in heaven’s name, he took an injured crock to the tournament??
Because there are no other left backs in England, apparently.
Sven did the same with Beckham and Gerrard, both recently injured and subsequently poor in the WC.

Because there are no other left backs in England, apparently.
Sven did the same with Beckham and Gerrard, both injured and poor in the WC.
Yeah, it’s rarely if ever payed off when we’ve done it. Some difference in talent thought from doing it with Garrard and Beckham and then doing it with Luke Shaw. Mental to not have one fit left footed fullback in the squad. Most the things he does make no sense anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.