England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it says a lot that my missus, her brother (Basel season ticket holder), her lifelong bestfriend’s husband (Young Boys season ticket holder), and several of her cousins that are also big Swiss football fans, genuinely aren’t sure whether they would rather get us or Slovakia in the QF.

I think it says a lot that my missus, her brother (Basel season ticket holder), her lifelong bestfriend’s husband (Young Boys season ticket holder), and several of her cousins that are also big Swiss football fans, genuinely aren’t sure whether they would rather get us or Slovakia in the QF.
You have certainly earned that level of derision. Either way you're probably coming home. Certainly if your level is as pisspoor as it has been. My hunch is you get through and then the Yoddlers Clock you. Although they could Toblerone you, it's also an option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.