England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Expect days of hype for mainoo to start, while many ignore we were still turgid shite in the 2nd half, he just ran about a bit more than gallagher but still with zero effect

You can only beat the teams in front of you…but it looks like the easiest possible route to a major Final!

Italy & Holland are no pushovers, but avoiding Belgium, France, Germany, Portugal & Spain until the Final is almost as fortuitous as one could imagine!

………………..Pickfird
Walker..Stones..Guehi..Shaw
………..Bellend….Rice
Palmer……Foden……..Gordon
………………Kane

But, there’s no fucking chance!!

He will put Mainoo in the second DM position and swap Gordon for Foden, pushing Bellend into the 10 role, saying Foden needs a much needed rest after his hectic week and lack of both sleep and training. If England win, it’ll do him good!
Italy
swiss
Netherlands (holland doesn't exist amymore they say )
Austria
Turkey
and even Slovakia

could easily knock us out thenway we are playing, I really don't expect us to get past Italy if we get them

Expect days of hype for mainoo to start, while many ignore we were still turgid shite in the 2nd half, he just ran about a bit more than gallagher but still with zero effect

Southgate has a good excuse now not to pick foden! All this talk as well that Southgate will sit down with Bellingham to get the best out of him stinks of Southgate dropping foden because of him going back home so a good excuse and picking Bellingham in the 10 role with mainoo with Rice Gordon on the left and Saka on the right!

Thing is that team is more balanced team if he goes with that and we playing a poor side so can see us beating them and that's foden benched for the rest of the tournament

He planned it all along, the man is a genius.
That’s what the Dutch media claims when they talk about Koeman. At least England finished top of the group. We finished 3rd so I would suggest our media to be humble and be happy with this new system that let nearly every tesm qualify for the next round.

Kick off time 17:00 (BST). Being played in Gelsenkirchen. It hasn't been announced which TV Channel will have it yet.

View attachment 123510
View attachment 123511

Well the gods have aligned once again for Southgates men. On the 'easy' side of the draw, with an 'easier' opponent. I'd like to say they can't fuck it up but they can and probably will. A squad of that quality should be making the final on this side of the draw.

View attachment 123513

It'll be a low block again and England really need to improve at breaking it down.

England last played Slovakia in a World Cup Qualifier in 2017, won 2-1 at Wembley after going 1-0 down.

I'd like to see:
-----------------Pickford
Walker---Stones---Guehi---TAA/Trippier
-------------?????-----Rice
Saka------------Foden--------Gordon
--------------------Kane

He won't drop Trippier which is why I've thrown him in.

As for the question mark, Wharton should play but will probably be Bellingham.
It's on ITV if you want to update your post

Southgate has a good excuse now not to pick foden! All this talk as well that Southgate will sit down with Bellingham to get the best out of him stinks of Southgate dropping foden because of him going back home so a good excuse and picking Bellingham in the 10 role with mainoo with Rice Gordon on the left and Saka on the right!

Thing is that team is more balanced team if he goes with that and we playing a poor side so can see us beating them and that's foden benched for the rest of the tournament
Why would he not want to pick Foden?

Italy
swiss
Netherlands (holland doesn't exist amymore they say )
Austria
Turkey
and even Slovakia

could easily knock us out thenway we are playing, I really don't expect us to get past Italy if we get them
I watched the second Netherlands game in Amsterdam and saw plenty of “Holland,” but I digress…as we have seen in this competition, EVERYONE is capable of being held (for a penalty shoot-out) and beaten, and England are no exception…nor are France, Germany, Spain, etc, etc, etc…

Let the REAL games begin!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.