England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Fucking hell, the difference between the two sides of the draw ha, England to make the final.

Can only play what’s in front of you.
At the moment we’re facing teams parking the bus and making it difficult- I’m more than happy to scrape past teams like this.
If we win then potentially Italy and Holland awaits - far from easy.

A seriously kind draw, but its what you come to expect with England. You feel like they can only be that shit for so long, wouldnt surprise me if they figure out how to play with eachother again and make the final.

Can only play what’s in front of you.
At the moment we’re facing teams parking the bus and making it difficult- I’m more than happy to scrape past teams like this.
If we win then potentially Italy and Holland awaits - far from easy.
Not easy but nowhere near as difficult as the other side of the draw.
There can be no excuses if England fail to get to the final.

Not easy but nowhere near as difficult as the other side of the draw.
There can be no excuses if England fail to get to the final.

Yes there can, It's football. Favored teams don't always win. look at Portugal last night.
Can come down to bad luck on the night, a red card, decisions not going our way, few players off their game. so many factors. that's the beauty of the game.
the whole entitlement we have, looking down at other teams and demanding we beat them is crap imo.

Yes there can, It's football. Favored teams don't always win. look at Portugal last night.
Can come down to bad luck on the night, a red card, decisions not going our way, few players off their game. so many factors. that's the beauty of the game.
the whole entitlement we have, looking down at other teams and demanding we beat them is crap imo.
The same Portugal that had already won the group and made wholesale changes for what was, for them, a meaningless match? That Portugal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.