England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He was shouting “who else?!” to the fans after his goal.

And this is why I can’t stand the prick.
He’s the worlds biggest bellend and no surprise his favourite player was Stevie Me. Plays for himself which unfortunately epitomises Southgate’s approach.. no pattern, no discipline with attacking g approach, just try and keep a clean sheet and hope someone up the top end does something good.

They did get beat by the team playing the poorest still in the competition.
i think you meant the team with the best players and superstars in this tournament….

like the guy who called slovakia players cheating cunts after watching st jude dive like he’s trying to qualify for the olympics, jfc, you can’t make this shit up.

Can’t help but feel our name is on the trophy. Huge win and that kind of result will bring the team together. Foden will have no complaints if he is dropped for the Swiss game, gutted for him but he just hasn’t played well. What a win
No way, there are three better teams left. Knowing England they will get an easy run to the final because the big names will suffer shock defeats to teams they should beat.

A stay of execution for Southgate and the team. Aside from approximately 15-20 mins of that whole game Slovakia were the better team.

It's baffling how so many decent players can be so poor as a whole, there appears to be a malaise that permeates through the whole team.

We have certainly been the most negative of all the teams in this tournament, the one that has been the least enjoyable to watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.