England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can’t help but feel our name is on the trophy. Huge win and that kind of result will bring the team together. Foden will have no complaints if he is dropped for the Swiss game, gutted for him but he just hasn’t played well. What a win
I’d say whoever gets to the final from the other side of the draw will easily beat whoever gets through from our side, England included.

Lads a genuine question - is Kyle Walker like this when he plays for you? I've not noticed him playing as badly for City.

Foden did OK I thought - was forcing the passes a bit however compared to the rest of the England players was probably in the top 3 or 4, such was the lack of quality.

I’d say whoever gets to the final from the other side of the draw will easily beat whoever gets through from our side, England included.
I'm not too sure myself, that other side of the draw is stacked. And let's not forget anything can happen in a one off final. England have a very good chance of winning it all.

Can’t help but feel our name is on the trophy. Huge win and that kind of result will bring the team together. Foden will have no complaints if he is dropped for the Swiss game, gutted for him but he just hasn’t played well. What a win
This has got a cup run like the Rags last season written all over it. Just stink the place out en route to the final and turn up for one match whilst your superior opponent is knackered.

Remember when Greece won the Euros a while back?
No-one gave them a chance as they bored their way to the final.
Portugal were mostly shite in 2016 when they won it too.

So you never know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.