England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lads a genuine question - is Kyle Walker like this when he plays for you? I've not noticed him playing as badly for City.

Foden did OK I thought - was forcing the passes a bit however compared to the rest of the England players was probably in the top 3 or 4, such was the lack of quality.

No of course not , which is why many people put him in the conversation as the best English

he has his moments where he is frustrating, who doesn't? But generally speaking he would be nowhere near City if he wasn't good enough for Pep

Lads a genuine question - is Kyle Walker like this when he plays for you? I've not noticed him playing as badly for City.

Foden did OK I thought - was forcing the passes a bit however compared to the rest of the England players was probably in the top 3 or 4, such was the lack of quality.
tbf he's had 1 maybe two bad games for england. But no, he's better. And if he is like this he will be a problem for City next year. I personally think he's conserving energy for his club career.

It was definitely Walker's worst season for us.

Watching Spain now will be a showcase in how much better Rodri is than Declan rice

I would get down about it but then I remember he plays for City, so it's great

For those that want to watch an actual world class midfielder that dominates games, helps his team be greater than the sum of it’s parts, but doesn’t make everything about himself, Spain v Georgia is about to kick off.
Don't really watch Spain much but Rodri is dictating the players even when he doesn't have the ball. We're so lucky to have him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.