England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The shit just continues for a few more
Meh.
They scored the goals that won the game,despite playing poorly,can't understand why people are upset they are celebrating an,in the end,unlikely victory.
We are 'upset' as you put it because we were utter dogshit against a team ranked 45th (or thereabouts)
World class players managed by someone with less ability than Stuart Pearce. The win keeps him in a job and continues our misery.

A stay of execution for Southgate and the team. Aside from approximately 15-20 mins of that whole game Slovakia were the better team.

It's baffling how so many decent players can be so poor as a whole, there appears to be a malaise that permeates through the whole team.

We have certainly been the most negative of all the teams in this tournament, the one that has been the least enjoyable to watch.
The bearded coward is using Greece's defence 1st victory in this comp as inspiration.

When was the last time John Stone played 4 games in the space of 9 days for City in his career?

Talk about living on the knife edge, A Dummy (Southgate's) was already hanging from the lampposts dripping with petrol and I was asking for a light

Well, would you look at that?!

- Bellingham bicycle kick and Harry (Houdini) Kabe wins it!
- 30,000 fans serenading the team with “Sweet Caroline” as Bellend takes the fans’ adulation while giving them the business for daring to question the team after 3.9 games if complete and utter dross.

All is right with the world, right?!

Whodathunkit after 84 minutes, eh?!

Last edited:
Lads a genuine question - is Kyle Walker like this when he plays for you? I've not noticed him playing as badly for City.

Foden did OK I thought - was forcing the passes a bit however compared to the rest of the England players was probably in the top 3 or 4, such was the lack of quality.
The City players are way-off their Club levels, Foden in particular looks lost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.