England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If England win this, we won't hear the end of it. It will be constant plays of Three Lions, the song given a vinyl re-release and also constant belitting of other countries by the media, and Jingoism alongside conga dancing gatecrashing Southgate's press conference.

Then we will get constant "Something nice for us to have after Brexit, cost of living, the Tories and COVID".
No chance luck only gets you so far you can’t rely on it in every game,the quality teams will put England to the sword,that’s starting with Switzerland who should hammer England only way they don’t win is again huge slices of luck bailing England out it’s not going to happen..

No chance luck only gets you so far you can’t rely on it in every game,the quality teams will put England to the sword,that’s starting with Switzerland who should hammer England only way they don’t win is again huge slices of luck bailing England out it’s not going to happen..
I hope so, as it will be neuasating. You only have to look at the constant mentions of England women coming close at the world cup and after they won the Euros the draw for the Women's Champions League became a main news item all of a sudden

Would anyone who constantly criticises England, hates Southgate and Bellingham state despite losing to Georgia the same way Spain have been playing that ‘England are playing well’

I admire your blind faith in England and your ability to support knobheads like bellend and kane.

I can't and won't put England above CITY, I can't support dippers or rag players. The fa and the football authorities are constantly trying to screw my Club.

I couldn't give a toss if England never won a match again.

You just don't get it.

You will blow raspberries at folk who come along with cohesive valid points on why we are not playing as a team that it should be.
You run up to this pathetic high ground of "we scored, though" and "they got us through"
We scored a scrambled goal with 30 seconds on injury time remaining. The player that scored it was anonymous for large parts. His celebrity kept him on the pitch, not his performance. Same with Kane.
That they scored is inconsequential to the long term health of the national team to be successful for many years to come.
The same mistakes are being made as was made since the 90s.
Southgate is the problem you just will not see.
You come on here ridiculing the forum members posting in good faith.
Maybe you should show some humility in your personal "victory", even though it was by pure luck.

Southgate is off after this tournament- so why the worry about the ‘long term health of the national team’ when the next manager will have totally different idea of tactics and formations etc.

Not that anyone will please our nation of moaners regardless how we play.

I ridicule those who want England to lose and are gutted we won again. The ones that tag me in whenever we’re losing with full of glee and now having to wait another round preying we get knocked out. They get my ridicule.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.