England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bluehammer doesn't understand football so he can't see the difference is my only assumption.
He does understand,but through the eyes of an underdog mindset where any win regardless is a win,even if it’s awful and stumbling through,it can’t be sustained better quality teams will put them to the sword..

Last edited:
Would anyone who constantly criticises England, hates Southgate and Bellingham state despite losing to Georgia the same way Spain have been playing that ‘England are playing well’
I don't constantly criticise England (I'm not English). Dislike both Southgate and Bellingham but don't hate either (that's just weird, not met either).

But if you can't see the difference between the way Spain have responded to going a goal down, to how England have responded to going a goal down youre either clueless or dont want to see.

I don't constantly criticise England (I'm not English). Dislike both Southgate and Bellingham but don't hate either (that's just weird, not met either).

But if you can't see the difference between the way Spain have responded to going a goal down, to how England have responded to going a goal down youre either clueless or dont want to see.
Clueless is my guess. I asked him why our performances have been so poor whuvh he tentatively accepted earlier and he simply can't answer. You have to question his football knowledge If he can't offer any valid reasons why we we have been playing so poorly.

Absolutely.

I’m skeptical on that !

But yes Spain have played much better than us. Look way more confident on the ball and gelled more as a team.
France, Belgium, Portugal, Italy and other big nations have looked pretty shabby this tournament

I’m skeptical on that !

But yes Spain have played much better than us. Look way more confident on the ball and gelled more as a team.
France, Belgium, Portugal, Italy and other big nations have looked pretty shabby this tournament
You can be as sceptical as you like.

I've been well impressed by Spain tonight. Anyone can concede a goal, but they've been really good.

I'm not English or anti English (my kids are English). But they should be doing far, far better than they are.

That Three Lions badge is one of the worse crests I've ever seen on a football shirt.

People seem to worship it, while a song everyone likes apart from me boasts about it.

It's a symbol of a corrupt organisation known as "The FA" for christs sake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.