England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Clueless is my guess. I asked him why our performances have been so poor whuvh he tentatively accepted earlier and he simply can't answer. You have to question his football knowledge If he can't offer any valid reasons why we we have been playing so poorly.

I did answer that.

Like most of the favourites in this tournament we’ve lacked confidence, haven’t gelled and been pretty poor.

You will obsessively scream Southgate and yes criticism is valid for Trent in the middle, not finding the right pairing with Rice, subs too late, being negative at times- that’s criticism right ? Or will you just continue to say I’m avoiding the question and can’t answer it ?

How about some questions for you to answer?
Do you accept sometimes in tournaments some sides reach the final and even win it not playing pretty football ? Do you accept some great sides sometimes dig out results when they’ve been poor? Do you accept that sometimes a couple players off their game can make the difference, a bad official decision, hitting the woodwork etc can mean losing a match and it’s not always the managers fault ?
Also do you give Southgate praise for his subs tonight which changed the game?

You can be as sceptical as you like.

I've been well impressed by Spain tonight. Anyone can concede a goal, but they've been really good.
We conceded a fluke own goal. It has absolutely not barring on our overall performance, and to claim otherwise is just being intellectually dishonest at best, or trolling at worst.

I’m skeptical on that !

But yes Spain have played much better than us. Look way more confident on the ball and gelled more as a team.
France, Belgium, Portugal, Italy and other big nations have looked pretty shabby this tournament

But nowhere near as shabby as the England team - well tbh Italy have been shite and got exactly what they deserved.

We conceded a fluke own goal. It has absolutely not barring on our overall performance, and to claim otherwise is just being intellectually dishonest at best, or trolling at worst.
Also worth noting that the Georgia keeper kept them in it in the first half.

But he couldn’t stop us from going up 2-1 just now.

The football Spain plays versus the football England plays is like night and day.

But nowhere near as shabby as the England team - well tbh Italy have been shite and got exactly what they deserved.

Yep, we’ve been poor - don’t know how many times have to repeat it.

Often that can be the way to reaching a final and I’d take that all day long, especially if we won it.

Do genuinely think that second half tonight players gave everything , pressed and pressed, Foden unlucky being offside, Rice unlucky hitting woodwork, Kane missing that header when 99 times out 100 he would have buried it. What more could they do? We deserved that equalizer.

Also worth noting that the Georgia keeper kept them in it in the first half.

But he couldn’t stop us from going up 2-1 just now.

The football Spain plays versus the football England plays is like night and day.

The danger with Spain is the team that often starts very well in a tournament tends not to win it and they are playing very well.

I hate to see negative and boring sides win big trophies so fingers crossed for you Rodders and Laporte.

The danger with Spain is the team that often starts very well in a tournament tends not to win it and they are playing very well.

I hate to see negative and boring sides win big trophies so fingers crossed for you Rodders and Laporte.
It is true. I hope we are able to sustain performances a la 2012.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.