England v Slovenia - Tue 25th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought you weren’t watching the game tonight as you were out for a curry. ;-)
You haven't given me permission yet not to watch the game, but it doesn't start until 8.00 and I'm just doing a trawl of the internet.
Anyway you definitely know it won't be curry. In fact I'm having Sweet and sour chicken and fried rice. :-) or maybe I'll have spare ribs.
;-) :-)

You haven't given me permission yet not to watch the game, but it doesn't start until 8.00 and I'm just doing a trawl of the internet.
Anyway you definitely know it won't be curry. In fact I'm having Sweet and sour chicken and fried rice. :-) or maybe I'll have spare ribs.
Sweet and sour chicken is a Chinese curry. :-)

Never mind that foreign muck; Steak and Kidney pie, chips, mushy peas and gray-veh for the win. Washed down with a can of Vimto. Nectar of the Gods, that meal.

Quite a few pundits on the BBC want Foden dropped for tonight's game....fucking hell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.