England v Slovenia - Tue 25th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At least they’d both be more concerned with winning the game as opposed to not losing it. In both cases I also don’t think the’d give a fuck about egos and who the press want.
Arteta would be negative. Klopp would at least not try and time waste to victory although England would eventually would be gassed out. Both would indulge the egos

John Stones : "I thought there was a lot of improvement from the other two games. We found people in the pockets and created more chances - another step in the right direction.

"I can get the fans' frustration, not taking chances, but that is football. It is never an easy game."

England's billion pound side should be beating them. You can't defend them.
I will always support England and yes we should be beating teams like Slovenia, by a couple of goals at least however, these teams are defend first and if they score with an odd attack all well and good. Their reaction at the end showed how pleased they were with their group table finish. However, this England team 2024 has definitely gone backwards in just about everything on the pitch, talk about lacklustre, tonight was another slow performance.
I hope for something better in the next match, if not, it will be next plane home in the knockout.

John Stones : "I thought there was a lot of improvement from the other two games. We found people in the pockets and created more chances - another step in the right direction.

"I can get the fans' frustration, not taking chances, but that is football. It is never an easy game."
What chances?

What chances?

Offside goal ruled out for Saka by brilliant link up play from Foden and Rice.

Foden good free kick but keeper saved well.

Trippiers brilliant ball whipped in that Kane was inches away from scoring at full stretch but couldn’t quite get there.

Foden free kick into the box with a panic scramble , Saka with a overhead but couldn’t connect.

Rice half volley edge of box after good build up but hit it wide.

Right at end, quick counter from England, Kane played it to Palmer who had a big chance but his tame shot was saved

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.