England v Slovenia - Tue 25th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
John Stones : "I thought there was a lot of improvement from the other two games. We found people in the pockets and created more chances - another step in the right direction.

"I can get the fans' frustration, not taking chances, but that is football. It is never an easy game."
He wants to play in the next game. He’s not going to say anything else.

Wow, I’ve found a cure for insomnia! I fell asleep at half time and have just woken up. So the first time I’ve slept for just over 4 hrs for months!

Thank you Wasted Waistcoat….NOT!
There are enough great young players in that team, use them properly and, like Manchester City, you’d win all before you.

teams like Slovakia , Slovenia, Serbia etc just make it hard to break down, that’s why they hold their own against other nations. Yes we SHOULD still be comfortably winning but it can be difficult when they camp the box, fake injuries, time waste etc.

I’m struggling to think of many sides that have looked that great, Spain and Austria maybe.

If we did play Holland, it would probably be much better to watch, they would attack us more and this would allow more space for Foden, Bellingham, Saka and others. We’ve been really poor this tournament but I thought tonight was more positive than negative and the predictable outrage is nauseating, we look so entitled when we top the group and fans are booing in anger.

It’s not entitlement, we’ve seen deficiencies in how he sets his teams up. Its such a mish mash of ideas & styles it reminds me when Homer Simpson was allowed to design a car to include all the things he liked.

IMG_8186.jpeg

Well that was fucking dreadful. I've been a long time hater of waistcoat, always claimed he's as out of his depth as I would be in the job but even I didn't expect us to be this pathetic in the groups.

We've got citys player of the year, Bayern's player of the year, real madrids player of the year, arsenals player of the year, premier leagues player of the year, the premier leagues young player of the year, LA Liga's player of the year and waistcoat has managed to make them all look like they wouldn't get a game at United. Embarrassing.
The boring **** would be out of his depth in a puddle. He's been taking the piss for 5 years. I have a genuine hatred for the bloke, as he is simply a boring fucking idiot. A colossal maggot of a person.

Well that was fucking dreadful. I've been a long time hater of waistcoat, always claimed he's as out of his depth as I would be in the job but even I didn't expect us to be this pathetic in the groups.

We've got citys player of the year, Bayern's player of the year, real madrids player of the year, arsenals player of the year, premier leagues player of the year, the premier leagues young player of the year, LA Liga's player of the year and waistcoat has managed to make them all look like they wouldn't get a game at United. Embarrassing.

This might sound counter to everyone here.. but I love Southgate as he's showing how clueless the English media are..

All they do is shower praise on certain players/ teams while they stink up the place.

LONG MAY IT CONTINUE!!!

Only thing I will really want is for him to bench Stones, Foden, Walker or not select them so they are "rested" for City!

If we got Southgate after Pep not one person on this forum who knows football would want him , boring **** with fuck all going for him apart playing sidewards and keeping possession , tiresome

4 tournaments in and he tells the media he's been working on these tactics for a year , still experimenting, not the same without Phillips , takes along Shaw who's not.played since Feb (why no back up left back?) Yet after that performance he comes.up with this....
A defiant Southgate insisted "things are starting to come together" for his side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.