England v Slovenia - Tue 25th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's gone into another tournament not knowing what his best starting XI is and again is hoping it'll all come together.

He has absolutely no in-game management. He only sets us up one way and nothing will make him deviate from it. All subs are like-for-like replacements.

The only time I can recall him changing anything that had a positive impact on us, was the semi-final against Denmark at the previous Euro's. He replaced Saka with Grealish in the second half, and during extra time threw on Foden too. We had a forward line of Kane, Sterling, Foden, and Grealish and we looked excellent. Then we scored and he brought Jack off for Trippier, we went 5 at the back and invited Denmark pressure.

His comment about Phillips was mental. Especially so as there is someone available that plays the role and does it much better, he does it at City, his name is Rico Lewis. When the corporate clown did pick him he played him at fucking left-back, the kid gave a MotM performance and didn't make the squad again.

He got incredibly lucky with that run to the semi-final in Russia, he was appointed on 'vibes' as anyone with an ounce of footballing intellect knew he was a poor appointment and shouldn't be trusted with this crop of players.

After Southgate Rice is the biggest problem. Absolutely fucking shite. So negative and cowardly and point blank refuses to pass to Phil. Get that fucking show pony Bellingham out of the team aswell, sick of seeing him swan about like he's king of all he oversees. He hasn't created fuckall since the first 20 minutes of the tournament. Kane is glacially slow and refuses to lead the line, can't hold the ball up, what the fuck is he doing. Yet we all know the man who will be sacrificed next game.

Bellingham was shite yet waistcoat couldn’t see it.

Rice was bobbins his passing is sub standard.

Gallagher before Palmer was baffling.
For me Bellingham was an obvious substitution. Not only to get Phil into his best position... but because he was completely wank.

He genuinely offered nothing last night (or against Denmark) and Southgate is the only one who can't see it.

Rice was better with Mainoo alongside him and Palmer linked well with others.

I don't mind Saka but he seems to lack any chemistry with with Kane.

He has really screwed up.

He was fine throwing his balls around dropping players like Rashford and Grealish. He has also been fine throwing his weight around trying experiments playing Trent in midfield.

Anyone can put their trust in that, we know that well through Pep. But what it has shown in the end is that he doesn't know his best side and he doesn't know how the team should play.
He has shown himself to be even worse than i thought. Playing Trent there was still a negative decision for me as it showed Foden wouldn’t play as a 10. Mind you it was obvious that would happen when he didn’t take Grealish as Gordon wasn’t going to start.

The thing is Arnold though and don’t get me wrong i didn’t want a fullback in midfield. Even when playing him there though he did him no favours.Arnold has a great long pass and cross. He’s not a great footballer or short passer though. So was never going to be capable of knitting things together in the middle. If he was going to play there he needed pace up top to hit his long balls like he does for Liverpool. The genius had him there with nobody down the left and Kane upfront.

I’m not trying to defend that scouser. It’s just another example of his awful tactics.

City fans know this, we face it most weeks, but mostly we manage to overcome it, southgate has no clue how to do so.
Even that doesn’t stack up as a defence of Southgate as in the other 2 matches we got pinned back for spells and couldn’t get out

John Stones : "I thought there was a lot of improvement from the other two games. We found people in the pockets and created more chances - another step in the right direction.

"I can get the fans' frustration, not taking chances, but that is football. It is never an easy game."
Yeah. John was talking shite too mate. He could hardly come out and say we were complete rubbish again though could he!

Maybe just maybe England are not hat good and these players are not the best players in the world . Last euros was on home soil and lucky draws as was a he 2018 World Cup as was the Qatar World Cup aswell . In all those tournaments England have played on main power and won which was Germany at Wembley who where shit at the time . Biggest overhyped team ever .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.