England v Slovenia - Tue 25th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would you be happy forking out 10k and watching that shit? I’ll give you the results but we have a team good enough to get the same and really should be better results with a more entertainment. We have exciting players and for all those travelling if they pay their money they get to boo.
Tbh based on previous dullness from the waiscoated one people deserve to waste 10k simply because they thought it was a good idea in the first place.

I'd sack the fucker as soon as the plane home touches down at Heathrow. Utterly clueless and boring to boot. Not one ounce of charisma running through his veins.
Why wait so long?

I honestly don't see how this team could be worse if they were allowed to organise themselves on the pitch.

Fair points and fans are entitled to their opinions.
Personally I wouldn’t boo a young side that are giving everything, it’s not quite clicking and we’ve been poor, but tonight we created loads more chances and dominated possession. Poor result but all the outrage and anger is unjustified imo.
Young side? Five of the players who started last night are 30 or older

Reactions: PPT
Tbh based on previous dullness from the waiscoated one people deserve to waste 10k simply because they thought it was a good idea in the first place.
Aha but the people who appointed Wasted Waistcoat get free tickets and travel probably!! So they don’t care who is in the job as long as their place at the top table is ok!! JMHO
From all I’m reading I didn’t miss much in the second half. Did Shaw come on as a substitute? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.