England v Slovenia - Tue 25th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Top of the group, one goal scored. Easiest group in the comp. Favourites for the tourney? Nearly as boring as us. And that is appalling considering your squad. At least we have no real talent, and we still are fucked off. Imagine the shit/fan scenario if you go out, when you meet a real team in the next knockout game?

Already ordered the popcorn.

We’ve scored 2 goals I’ll have you know

Top of the group, one goal scored. Easiest group in the comp. Favourites for the tourney? Nearly as boring as us. And that is appalling considering your squad. At least we have no real talent, and we still are fucked off. Imagine the shit/fan scenario if you go out, when you meet a real team in the next knockout game?

Already ordered the popcorn.

We've scored 2!!!!!!! :)

The FA wouldn’t though. Even when Southgate is finally potted, the next in line will be someone like Lee Carsley. the whole England setup is made up of failed, no hope managers and coaches and who have never achieved anything. No suprise we are abject failures.
I'm assuming the clowns at the FA who pick the England manager are paid the same whether or not England win anything. So they don't give a shit. All they want is someone who doesn't cause them problems.

With the way the English media are so reluctant to call out Southgate for the waste of oxygen he is, there's no final accountability anywhere in the chain of command. England will remain failures at international level unless a decent manager is employed by mistake.

I was quoting someone from earlier in the thread ya muppet. Seems you and many others didn’t see it.

That aside, my opinion. thought we played much better than the previous 2 opening games (which isn’t saying much) - but least we pretty much dominated possession and camped them in their own half- just the final product or finish let us down. subs that come on for us looked lively and played well.
Slovenia camped the box, defended for their lives and fell down feigning injury which broke the game up loads, the ref was shit aswell. frustrating match but a few positives we can take.
Avoiding Germany Saturday is probably the biggest positive though.
FFS!

I'm assuming the clowns at the FA who pick the England manager are paid the same whether or not England win anything. So they don't give a shit. All they want is someone who doesn't cause them problems.

With the way the English media are so reluctant to call out Southgate for the waste of oxygen he is, there's no final accountability anywhere in the chain of command. England will remain failures at international level unless a decent manager is employed by mistake.
The broadcasters and pundits have a commercial relationship with the football authorities. The coverage is propaganda. There are lots of off the record meetings behind the scenes and social events. The media have never criticised Southgate. They need access to players to generate viewers and clicks. This is how the media works these days. Players like Bellingham are protected by a huge PR machine.

I'd sack the fucker as soon as the plane home touches down at Heathrow. Utterly clueless and boring to boot. Not one ounce of charisma running through his veins.
Bayern sacked two officials straight after celebrating a title whilst on the pitch. Why wait until Waistcoat comes home? Sack him pitch side immediately after his last game!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.