England v Slovenia - Tue 25th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was chatting with a couple of mates last night about what Southgate might do next. "I fear he could be the the next Palace manager", said the Palace fan. "He'd be a perfect vicar", also from the Palace fan. "A grief counsellor" chirps the West Ham fan.
Comment of the day.
I can just picture Southgate in a dog collar counselling a member of his congregation.

This is a coach that (seemingly) wants to play dry possession football, yet has zero clue how to break down a defensive block.

Amateur making a poor imitation of Pep-ball.

That was a good ball and i don’t think he’s deliberately not passing to Foden. You just see the difference between genuine top end players and our Dec though in tight spaces. Foden drifts inside and might have 5 yards of space for a split second. The likes of Rodri, Gundo and Fernandinho would get the ball to him then. With Rice it’s the extra touch or look up and the space has gone.

Apart from the usual petulant behaviour from "Jude" and the off the pitch elbow dig into the back of a opposition player near the corner hoardings. There was a bizarre 2nd half incident which got totally unnoticed in the commentary where Bellinum was chasing down a Slovenian player who got to the ball first and in frustration he swiped out a massive air kick aimed at the back of the player.

4lwGnSf.gif
Saw that, I'd have taken him off straight away he's going to become a liability.
Watching Bellingham is like watching Rooney when he broke into the team, charging round like a loon. He's going to end up injuring himself - or a canny player will wind him up and get him sent off just like Ronaldo did to Rooney in Portugal.

Top of the group, one goal scored. Easiest group in the comp. Favourites for the tourney? Nearly as boring as us. And that is appalling considering your squad. At least we have no real talent, and we still are fucked off. Imagine the shit/fan scenario if you go out, when you meet a real team in the next knockout game?

Already ordered the popcorn.
'Nearly as boring as us.'
Who the hell is 'us'? I'm guessing Scotland.

So France have been equally shit. Have you ever heard the expression 'two wrongs don't make a right'? I fucking despair.

No, but people need to take in context that at international level it’s different to PL, we’ll never have a manager that can make us play like Man City. It won’t happen. Most international games are tight and unentertaining - it’s always been like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.