England v Slovenia - Tue 25th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
England's midfield will be overwhelmed by a fast attacking team and destroyed. The new media narrative being pushed last night by the clueless pundits was England "do better against the better teams." It's truly desperate.
We lack midfielders that can receive the ball on the half turn under pressure and turn out of that press.

Rico Lewis would have been better than all we have currently tried at that.

Could England have a better route through to the final ?
I'm not saying they'll get through to the final but Southgate's luck holds yet again

We won’t have more space
teams like Slovakia , Slovenia, Serbia etc just make it hard to break down, that’s why they hold their own against other nations. Yes we SHOULD still be comfortably winning but it can be difficult when they camp the box, fake injuries, time waste etc.

I’m struggling to think of many sides that have looked that great, Spain and Austria maybe.

If we did play Holland, it would probably be much better to watch, they would attack us more and this would allow more space for Foden, Bellingham, Saka and others. We’ve been really poor this tournament but I thought tonight was more positive than negative and the predictable outrage is nauseating, we look so entitled when we top the group and fans are booing in anger.
because Southgate will have us camped at the edge of our box hanging on for penalties.
As for some of your other posts regarding last nights ‘performance’ you’re kidding yourself. It’s awful, no excuses to create 3 chances all game, one offside, one no contact in the cross and the final one a half chance that finally hit the target.

The whole set up is wrong, 3 players stink the place out again last night yet all 3 are undroppable:
Kane
Rice
Bellingham.

All have done nothing in 3 games to prove they should be starting.

Rice is woefully out of his depth and just doesn’t have a clue how to play the pivot role. The fact we’ve tried 3 different players alongside him against absolute minnows in world football shows how poor he is and that Southgate doesn’t trust him alone either, makes no options for players with ball, hides and when he does get it usually gives it straight back.

Kane out of form , slow and doesn’t seem to know where to be plus shoots from stupid angles hoping for the glory.

As for Bellingham I’ve no words, over hyped show pony.

Needs to keep the back 4, put Fiden in the middle with Rice and Wharton plus Watkins, Saka/Palmer and Gordon.

Though I don’t feel we’ve any chance against the Dutch anyway.

Last edited:
We won’t have more space

because Southgate will have us camped at the edge of our box hanging on for penalties.
As for some of your other posts regarding last nights ‘performance’ you’re kidding yourself. It’s awful, no excuses to create 3 chances all game, one offside, one no contact in the cross and the final one a half chance that finally hit the target.

The whole set up is wrong, 3 players stink the place out again last night yet all 3 are undroppable:
Kane
Rice
Bellingham.

All have done nothing in 3 games to prove they should be starting. Rice is woefully out of his depth and just doesn’t have a clue how to play the pivot role. The fact we’ve tried 3 different players alongside him against absolute minnows in world football shows how poor he is and that Southgate doesn’t trust him alone either, makes no opyiobs gor players with ball, hides and when he does get it usually gives it straight back.

Kane out of form , slow and doesn’t seem to know where to be plus shoots from stupid angles hoping for the glory.

As for Bellingham I’ve no words, over hyped show pony.

Needs to keep the back 4, put Fiden in the middle with Rice and Wharton plus Watkins, Saka/Palmer and Gordon.

Though I don’t feel we’ve any chance against the Dutch anyway.
Rice doesnt want the ball, hides behind their player, never shows for it

This feels like England of old with little groups of players disliking other groups of players. Just look at bellend and taa.
Yeah I get that feeling too. The last two tournaments there was a noticeable improvement in togetherness and everyone got on. Put Bellend in the mix and take out people like Grealish and those cliques return pretty quickly. It’s not a group that is working together.

I never wanted Moyes to go and ideally would have kept him.

would of been happy with Southgate to come in after - think he would actually be a good fit for us.
If only it would happen. It might put an end to your intolerable drivel. England have been the worst side to watch throughout the tournament and by chance they have another easy route to the final which he will undoubtedly fuck up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.