England v Slovenia - Tue 25th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If only it would happen. It might put an end to your intolerable drivel. England have been the worst side to watch throughout the tournament and by chance they have another easy route to the final which he will undoubtedly fuck up

just him right ? we can't lose a match because on the day the team have played better? we can't lose a game because we was unlucky with a few chances? a few players off their game? a refs decision? - lose and it's purely 100% down to the manager no matter what.

If only it would happen. It might put an end to your intolerable drivel. England have been the worst side to watch throughout the tournament and by chance they have another easy route to the final which he will undoubtedly fuck up
Did you see him in the post match interview…looked like he wanted to cry… ‘why is everyone picking on me, calling me boooorrriiinnnggg…it’s so unfair’.

There was jubilation about dropping players like Sterling, Grealish, Rashford, Phillips and Henderson because they were in the wilderness but they were reliable for Southgate's system. Even when they were naff for their respective clubs they still performed for England.

Had he stuck with his five at the back and the same old faces, I suspect we'd be looking better in the lead up the knockouts, now I doubt we'll even make the quarters.

I think in the end he caved to the media/fan pressure and gave everyone what they wanted. Foden, Bellingham, Rice, TAA all on the same pitch and it's actually gone backwards.

Same old shite just a different games.
Only good news is nobody else is pulling up trees and Germany haven't been tested yet. So it's there to win if we're capable of winning at penalties.
We should be ok, Waistcoat is good at bringing specific players on to take the pens......................:-)

Xg really makes no difference to me.
I don't know why it's even a thing.
It means fuck all
I think it’s one of the better stats and a far better indicator than say shots on target which could be 10 shots from the half straight at the keeper and none of them testing him. Xg tells you how at least how a team is doing in regards to creating goal scoring chances.

That being said, I don’t need stats to know England are shit and southgate doesn’t having a fucking clue what he’s doing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.