England v Slovenia - Tue 25th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Top of the group, one goal scored. Easiest group in the comp. Favourites for the tourney? Nearly as boring as us. And that is appalling considering your squad. At least we have no real talent, and we still are fucked off. Imagine the shit/fan scenario if you go out, when you meet a real team in the next knockout game?

Already ordered the popcorn.
oy...we've scored 2 goals

What, so you don't think Foden gets in City's 1st 11, but Bellingham does ?
No I meant City players in the England team would obviously get in the City team but aside from Bellingham I don't think another England player is a guaranteed starter for City. Possibly Saka on the right but it's not guaranteed.

Whereas I'm saying from an Arsenal perspective only Kane, Foden and Bellingham would be guaranteed starters for us.

As if being in the easiest group wasn’t enough, you will probably play Slovakia next. Are you Rangers in disguise. Jammy bastards or, heavy envelope deliveries?

I will leave it there. I’ve said too much.
He has had nothing but extremely easy qualification groups, groups in finals and piss easy routes to semi final stages. Luckiest manager ever

As if being in the easiest group wasn’t enough, you will probably play Slovakia next. Are you Rangers in disguise. Jammy bastards or, heavy envelope deliveries?

I will leave it there. I’ve said too much.
Not going to be that easy for England. England has to try and break them down. It is going to be an attritional battle and I don't think Southgate has the nous for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.