• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Positives
England through.
Brilliant penalties.
Saka.
No City injuries.

The Negatives
A corner and a free kick in promising positions both ending up with the ball at Pickford’s feet.
Rice - should know where his pass is going before he gets the ball.
Trippier-out of position. Can only play inside.
Kane -passable impression of bar football.
In General, no movement ahead of the ball.
Bellingham -vastly overrated.

Just my opinion.

I see the press are out to float the idea that Foden didn’t want to take a penalty due to him being subbed and Alexander Arnold talking openly to his mates about who didn’t want to take one. Anything to get a negative angle on a City player from these snidey cunts, surprised there hasn’t been a pile on for John Stones for not cutting out the cross for the goal. All the tribalism for clubs is still running strong in this England team with clicks and players openly slagging each other off by looks of it.

Did Foden bow out of taking a penalty?

Who knows.

I'd rather a player who wasn't confident holding his hands up and admitting it,rather than stepping up and fucking it up for everyone.
It's all speculation,it could have been Kane backing out of the pens for all we know.

I see the press are out to float the idea that Foden didn’t want to take a penalty due to him being subbed and Alexander Arnold talking openly to his mates about who didn’t want to take one. Anything to get a negative angle on a City player from these snidey cunts, surprised there hasn’t been a pile on for John Stones for not cutting out the cross for the goal. All the tribalism for clubs is still running strong in this England team with clicks and players openly slagging each other off by looks of it.
Same could be said on here about people slagging off Saka and saying Foden played well, the foden I see for England is not the one we see in our shirt.

Club rivalry always comes into play for the National side.

A reason I can't wait for this crap tournament to end and get back to proper football.

Two of the biggest wankers in the game along with Shearer, that BBC show last night was as embarrassing as the performance on the pitch.

I only listen to about 10 minutes as the missus wanted to hear what they say. I have no reason why she did !!.

In the end I had to turn it over as I was beginning to question myself over what I had just watched. Their view was 100% the opposite to what I saw. Totally bizarre

I only listen to about 10 minutes as the missus wanted to hear what they say. I have no reason why she did !!.

In the end I had to turn it over as I was beginning to question myself over what I had just watched. Their view was 100% the opposite to what I saw. Totally bizarre
Propaganda in full swing, we get it with royalty now if got into football

Had to switch off listening to them two after the game, how quickly they change there opinion to suit the result. We were very poor but listening to them after the game was embarrassing.

Not as embarrassing as his latest tweet, talk about trying to cause a divide, fucking pisses me off, I really hate that **** me, and told him so at a CL game at city -fucking diving about studio when Vini Jnr cracked that one in against us

The record books will say Southgate got to two semi finals and a final minimum.

WC 2018 (ranking at the time)
Tunisia (14th)
Panama (55th)
Belgium (3rd)
Colombia (16th)
Sweden (23rd)
Croatia (18th)

EURO 2020
Scotland (44th)
Czech Rep (40th)
Croatia (14th)
Germany (12th)
Ukraine (24th)
Denmark (10th)
Italy (7th)

EURO 2024
Serbia (32nd)
Denmark (21st)
Slovenia (57th)
Slovakia (45th)
Switzerland (19th)

Denmark semi final in 2020 is the only time we’ve beaten anyone in the top ten.

The equivalent of this euros run in comparison to last season’s final standings would be City or Arsenal (depending on individual quality alone you think England are the best or second best team in the competition)

Cardiff City
Leicester City
Exeter City
Portsmouth
Burnley

Never known a manager to get an easy run so much and struggle to get through with the talent he has available.
Great post WNRH and I'll add to it by saying in 2018 we lost 3 of the 7 games we played to get to the semi. Then Euro 20/21 we played 6 out of the 7 games we played at Wembley ffs. All these stats prove that whatever we've achieved under wastecoat is inspite of him despite of him and favourable draws or venues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.