England v Switzerland - Sat 6th July, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Quarter-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watching the game now and I can't understand what has happened to Kane. He is a shadow of his previous appearances for England.
He is totally not in sync with the team.
Have you got to the bit where he's unilaterally decided to play the sweeper roll ? Fucking ridiculous. Get the **** off.

Have you got to the bit where he's unilaterally decided to play the sweeper roll ? Fucking ridiculous. Get the **** off.
Haha!! He's like a schizophrenic.
One minute he's mild mannered striker Mr. Harold Kane, then in the blink of an eye he's 'Mad Bad Arry' the hard hitting no nonsense deep lying defensive midfielder.
Get him on a leash, Gareth!!

The pens were brilliant, Palmer showed guts & then 4 young black men stepped up, knowing that if they missed & England went out, then just like the last Euro's, they would receive a load of abuse, a lot of it racist.
That took bollocks the size of fucking space hoppers, forget club rivalry, kudos to all of them.
I just read that Palmers Grandad is from St Kits and Nevis. I wonder if the choices were deliberate.

Watching the game now and I can't understand what has happened to Kane. He is a shadow of his previous appearances for England.
He is totally not in sync with the team.

He was everywhere this season and very mobile scoring and assisting for fun until the back injury. He's definitely not up to scratch I don't believe he's fully recovered at all. Even when injured he's still bagged two goals. Has that knack

He was everywhere this season and very mobile scoring and assisting for fun until the back injury. He's definitely not up to scratch I don't believe he's fully recovered at all. Even when injured he's still bagged two goals. Has that knack
I'm not sure if it's because the team has changed around him a bit too much. Not playing to his attributes anymore. Or he can't maintain his levels for this team.
Very weird, though.

I think Foden could have been more adventurous with his advance passes. Some good stuff, but there were through balls he could have played on numerous occasions, but played square.
He's being "Garethed"
We can all see that Phil has got on the Southgate Safety Goggles.
But, the Swiss match was potentially the only game that somebody "overlapped" him for a forward ball.
Tripper, in the other games, seldom if ever went beyond Phil, as he cannot cross or even pass with his left foot (perhaps not his fault, as an obvious right footed player ?).
Last night, who played ahead of Phil, to pass forward ?
Both Bellingham and especially Kane, never made dangerous forward runs into the danger areas.
I think both Kane & Bellingham are physically knackered, but are too self-centred to be tactical subs that could be crucial ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.