England v Switzerland - Sat 6th July, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Quarter-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why do City players when with their country not show the same ineptitude Could it be the clown on the bench?
I really don't know.
The City way works for City but not many of the England squad would be able to adapt to the Pep way.
Expecting Phil in particular to play the same style for England without other World Class players around him is not going to happen.

Grow up. It's fucking shite and you know it.
It's not negative, it's constructive.
Let's see who's ready to take this clown on when he's out of the door.
He's Howard Wilkinson with a media reset.
Still, if you ask Father Christmas nicely, he might end up at your place.

Constructive is @Crooked_rain response not these sort of responses which add nothing and I’m sure our most successful national manager since Ramsey won’t struggle to find a job after England.

Constructive is @Crooked_rain response not these sort of responses which add nothing and I’m sure our most successful national manager since Ramsey won’t struggle to find a job after England.
Successful hmm..what trophy did he win...I must have missed that one
Southgate is a boring **** and he's got England playing in his image..boring as fuck and awful to watch.

Out of interest, how does your myopic opinion go down on other forums?
As an aside, I'll guarantee Southgate will, never, ever, gain a top position, anywhere in the world of football.
The squad must be pulling their hair out after being coached by the elites of the game.

Amazing the reactions from the press and pundits over that performance.
Saka i have no problem him being England's motm but deary me thats how bad a performance from the rest if a 7 is motm.
Took his goal well but his crossing and passing was really poor.A winger who cannot find a man with a cross is no use to anybody.One decent performance out of five and all of a sudden he is one of the best in the world again.
Great chance of winning now.A fantastic draw but if they play like that to win it they will go down as the worst ever team to win The Euros.Counting Greece in that as well.
Scotland drew with the Swiss a lot easier than England did.That's how bad a performance it was.

It’s just nauseating and a bit depressing to read so much negativity and moaning - sure, like every team except Spain we haven’t played that well this tournament- but Switzerland was always going to be a tough tight match and nervy - did you expect any different?
I wish we played amazing stuff and comfortably won but I never expected that.
What I did see was a young team giving 100% and at this stage of tournaments when everything’s on a knife edge that’s all you can ask.
We both know that many here just hate Southgate, hate Bellingham and want England to lose- this skews the balance to those ‘happy clapper WUM’ fans like myself that love England and want this journey to continue. Once again in a semi final - it’s a great period for this nation and has been under Southgate for many years.

No one hates Southgate, he’s a lovely guy. He’s just utter shite as a manager.

His biggest strength as a manager is he creates a great atmosphere in the group, that’s it.

We expect more than stumbling through tournaments against fodder opposition to then go home against the first decent opposition we face.

If we faced anyone in the top ten in our group we would have finished second which might have meant a R16 tie against another top ten side and we would have been home by now.

It’s a great period for the nation because he keeps getting the international equivalent of Exeter City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.