England v Switzerland - Sat 6th July, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Quarter-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
we exceeded expectations from the prediction poll on here.

Match Result Prediction?​

• England (90mins)​

Votes: 53 29.3%
  • Switzerland (90mins)​

Votes: 62 34.3%

Because the expectations are so low. Any competent manager in charge that poll would be 95% England win.

Yeh ok. It’s also very easy just to moan, criticise and say ‘it’s never good enough’.

winning a trophy for England is a huge ask for any Manager regardless of the squad players. It takes more than tactics and team selections to win, huge amount is down to the players, refs decisions, pure luck (hitting woodwork, offside by fractions, red card etc) so many factors - that’s why Man City with the best Manager and best squad have only won the champions league once in last 9/10 seasons. Tournament football is bloody tough.
Cliche alert. France never have too much trouble. Germany over the years. Argentina, Brazil. Spain did it by playing really attractive football.

It’s mind boggling. I’m sure if City were shit there wouldn’t be all these comments.
It would be like old times with the national side being some kind of distraction on how shit the situation is at the club. In comparison to the current state of affairs, City have really achieved and exceeded all expectations better than England by a significant margin.

Last edited:
It still not good enough no matter how you try and dress it up as. Southgate didn't win anything with the u21's either. Plenty of golden generation talent in that side.
I’ve been bored to tears the way we have played this tournament but his record is better than any other manager bar Ramsey , last four tournaments will have been S-F, Final , Q-F and at least another S-F , i remember 74 , 78 , 94 and 2008 when we didn’t even qualify let alone come close to winning

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.