England v Switzerland - Sat 6th July, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Quarter-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So what you want about them, and I have, but they help shape the narrative among England fans, unfortunately.
Only the weak-minded.

Also, let’s be fair, as soon as the tournament started a thread appeared solely devoted to the stick Foden would get. From what I’ve seen he’s not taken anymore than anyone else. Infact listening to talksport you’d hear that some challenge Southgate about his position regarding Bellingham and Foden.

The reported team/shape should provide a more balanced performance, still no one to stay up or run in behind though when kane inevitably decides he wants to be pirlo. Bellingham next to rice and watkins up top IMO

The reported team/shape should provide a more balanced performance, still no one to stay up or run in behind though when kane inevitably decides he wants to be pirlo. Bellingham next to rice and watkins up top IMO
Hopefully with Saka and TAA wide it allows them to keep width and get balls in the box. Key will be ensuring they actually play as wing backs, but with southgate i fear that will purely be a flat back 5 and they won't get up the pitch. That happens, Foden and bellingham get dragged wide and Kane drops deep.

Its southgate, we all know how it will play out.

Hopefully with Saka and TAA wide it allows them to keep width and get balls in the box. Key will be ensuring they actually play as wing backs, but with southgate i fear that will purely be a flat back 5 and they won't get up the pitch. That happens, Foden and bellingham get dragged wide and Kane drops deep.

Its southgate, we all know how it will play out.
Agreed, could easily get pegged back then without an extra striker to stay high we end up with 11 inside our own half and its painful to watch once again. It has the potential to get the best out of players who haven’t performed so far, even saka being make shift wing back could work well. But….southgate init

Luke Shaws fit to play so instead of a back 3 with 2 wing backs, Southgate will have 4 at the back plus 2 wing backs.
Got to be careful, it is Switzerland after all.

Agreed, could easily get pegged back then without an extra striker to stay high we end up with 11 inside our own half and its painful to watch once again. It has the potential to get the best out of players who haven’t performed so far, even saka being make shift wing back could work well. But….southgate init
Yeah defo, it certainly can’t be any worse than what has gone before it, so I’m all for a change.

I’m dreading this. We are so negative and slow. No chance.
Possible changes.
Saka at LB.
New CB to replace suspended man. (No idea who is in form in training) Konsa?
Gordon wide left, Palmer wide right.
Phil at 10.
Bellingham as fox in the box, second striker.
Toney for Kane.
4-1-3-2
………..
The waistcoat won’t do any of this.

Last edited:
Only the weak-minded.

Also, let’s be fair, as soon as the tournament started a thread appeared solely devoted to the stick Foden would get. From what I’ve seen he’s not taken anymore than anyone else. Infact listening to talksport you’d hear that some challenge Southgate about his position regarding Bellingham and Foden.
England camp filled with weak-minded folk, then!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.