England v Switzerland - Sat 6th July, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Quarter-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I see the calls for Foden to be dropped have escalated. The compilation of seven different Sky Sports writers’ starting elevens for this match features Foden not once, with him apparently both underwhelming and his left side being the main source of issues England has been facing (apparently Trippier has nothing to do with that, or the fact that is Phil’s least effective attacking position).

I see the calls for Foden to be dropped have escalated. The compilation of seven different Sky Sports writers’ starting elevens for this match features Foden not once, with him apparently both underwhelming and his left side being the main source of issues England has been facing (apparently Trippier has nothing to do with that, or the fact that is Phil’s least effective attacking position).

I just ignore it mate. Thankfully proper football will be back soon.

Looking like this is the team, looks way more balanced, Foden gets to go central with Saka holding the width and Konsa can shift to the left side of defence.

I've got no problem with this. I'd be curious why Foden and Bellingham aren't swapped over but I presume there's a broader reason involving other facets of other players I don't know enough about.

England to win 5-0
Bellingham hat trick
Foden to miss 4 penalties
A televised team talk from Becks and Gash live from a fundraiser in Saudi Arabia.

Sky sports writers.

Ok.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.