England v Turkey

Just back from the game..... It was an experience, the tram was full of knob headeds, the bloke and his son who sat next me in the stadium booed Sterling the first time the team was read out they didn't boo the 2nd time after I'd had a word. I don't particularly like Kyle Walker as a player but I was there to support England irrespective of who there club side is. I heard a lot of complimentary comments about the stadium. All in all an OK experience

Amazing what happens when Sterling is allowed to play his natural game. None of this wait for Kolarov so he can whip in a shit cross.
be waiting a long time for Kolarov to run over from the left to overlap him. Its simply because he's more comfortable on his right foot. Completely unnatural for him to go outside his man when on the left; hence he either cuts in, passes it in field or waits for the full-back.

Just seen the BBC player ratings. They gave Harry Kane a 9. That's a NINE. I thought he was absolute toss! Elsewhere, they gave both Wilshere and Sterling a 6.

Just seen the BBC player ratings. They gave Harry Kane a 9. That's a NINE. I thought he was absolute toss! Elsewhere, they gave both Wilshere and Sterling a 6.

I saw that. Hilarious. He wasn't terrible, but no more than 7.5
Hart was probably over-marked as well, he wasn't an 8.
Bizarre that Rose was MotM, didn't think he was that great at all.
Alli looks liable to lose it at any point.

Don't think anybody stood out but Alli and Rose were particularly poor. The match itself was dreadful apart from the last 20 mins and there were spells when Turkey ran rings round England

Motm for me was Joe purely for his match winning save

And as someone else said, it was full of dick heads, mostly dickheads with Yorkshire accents

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.