England v Turkey

Will be interesting to see how sterling plays today with 2 direct forwards.
Will the pellers spoilt him or he actually is shit posters be right ?

Will be interesting to see how sterling plays today with 2 direct forwards.
Will the pellers spoilt him or he actually is shit posters be right ?

Well anyone claiming to be right on the back of an England game shouldn't be listened to anyway. I'm interested how he plays in this position Roy has him in but the most important thing is how Pep will use him next season.

A decent test for England today. Turkey haven't been beat since they played Brazil in November 2014, they've beat Netherlands, Iceland, Sweden, Czech Republic and Iceland since then.

Interesting to see if Vardy and Kane can be in the same team together, looks like it could work but not sure if it would in a front 3. I hope Sterling has a stormer and becomes the main man this summer. I just want to see England have a really good tournament, was too young for Euro 96 and the period between 2002-2006 was just full of false hope!

A decent test for England today. Turkey haven't been beat since they played Brazil in November 2014, they've beat Netherlands, Iceland, Sweden, Czech Republic and Iceland since then.

Interesting to see if Vardy and Kane can be in the same team together, looks like it could work but not sure if it would in a front 3. I hope Sterling has a stormer and becomes the main man this summer. I just want to see England have a really good tournament, was too young for Euro 96 and the period between 2002-2006 was just full of false hope!
No chance when one of them has to make way for Rooney,his record in major finals is shocking but he still will be first name on team sheet..

Just seen an interview with Hodgson. There was a twinkle in his eye, I'd expect Rashford to go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.