England v USA – Fri 25th Nov, 19:00 | Group B | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Harry Kane playing like fucking Rodri. He did it well tbf but c'mon.
Get some players on like Grealish and Foden that can carry the ball and create chances and Kane will be able to stay up front more

Mount is playing in a position what should be occupied by the most creative player but he does nothing, just runs around a lot and then Kane ends up dropping deeper to try to get things moving because Mount is nowhere to be seen.

Kane has been one of the best strikers in the world over the past 7 years or so, yet we stick with players incapable of creating clear cut chances for him.

I've actually just seen Southgate's interview and he's just confirmed that he's a bigger tosser than I thought he was. His excuse for not bringing Foden on was that he "thought Rashford's speed would be a threat", although it was pretty clear that he didn't have a clue what to say, he was really struggling to find an answer.

Hopefully he's got the message, then again I'd rather he didn't play than get kicked off the park v Wales.

Let’s not forget this fucking waster has overseen England being relegated to the Nations League ‘B’ division. Have a look at our results since the Euros. He’s a clueless fucking waffler. That answer to the ‘Foden’ question says so much about him.
Can’t wait for him to be sacked and Aidy Boothroyd to be given the job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.