England v USA – Fri 25th Nov, 19:00 | Group B | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Q: How do you play 4-2-3-1 and get overrun in midfield?

A: Play Sterling, Mount & Saka as your 3 and play 2 DMs who can’t even make a triangle for the CBs to move the ball forward or track a runner!

It’s clear as day that Foden is either injured, has fucked Southgate’s wife/mother/daughter or has called him a **** at some point, because that game was crying out for Foden to replace Mount from about minute 10 forward!!

Southgate will class that as a “good tournament draw” as it will probably result in going through as #1 in the Group. However, that was the most boring, inept World Cup performances of a QUALITY England squad in a long time!

Bellingham didn’t come alive until the second half, when he started getting forward, but within minutes of starting to show something, he was hauled off….because what England REALLY needed was Henderson!!!

Tbf, he did a decent job when he came on and livened things up, but ffs?! How long do we have to be playing shit before Southgate “dares” inject some life into the team?

Boring as fuck, and now I have to navigate thunderstorms on the way home all night from São Paulo Brazil! UFB, because I was hoping the game was going to be my excitement for the day!!
#Flying?

None of them playing better for their clubs. As I have said previously, Sterling and Mount have been awful for Chelsea.
Southgate is not starting (or bringing on, in yesterday’s case) the player in the England squad with the highest goal contributions in their domestic league this season, and who has the second highest goal total in their domestic league this season (behind Kane). And who has played False 9 many, many times, which is very similar to CAM/CM.

His excuses are nonsense.

Can only assume Phil is on the naughty step for some reason, because surely not even waistcoat could be this stupid (and self-destructive) otherwise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.