England v USA – Fri 25th Nov, 19:00 | Group B | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have to agree, and I think he's crap, but he probably kept us in it which says a lot for the rest of the team tonight.

Biggest problem is Southgate, a lot on here deride Pep when he won't bring subs on but it's nothing compared to how bad Southgate is. Stuck in his ways, doesn't like to change the team, cost us the Euros v. Italy, did nothing when they brough fresh players on and we were knackered, even though they hadn't been in the game.

Rashford hasn't played for 2 years while Trossard is on fire, but he leaves Trossard at home and Foden on the bench. The way Southgate plays it, as soon as we draw anybody half decent we'll be out again. Fucking clueless.

Southgate also failed to pick Mbappe and KDB.
Trossard is Belgian.

December 22nd can’t come round quick enough!
Boring boring shite!
Now watch the cowardly waistcoat fuck play 5 at the back against Wales just to make sure we don’t lose, before going out on penalties in the last 16.

Only silver lining to this, at least the City players will be nice and fresh when they come back.

Phil's best ever season for Premier League starts was only 24. For a player of his obvious talent that's extremely unusual.
We play in a lot of comps.
What about all the other games?
And comparing the City side with all the available talent we have,to this England side is a bit misleading.

Edit..I've since seen other posters have addressed your initial point.
Have a good weekend.

Last edited:
He's decided that his style is the best and most successful for tournament football. He's kind of got it half right but he's not tactically astute or brave enough to take it to the next level. If by some miracle we win something it will be in spite of him not because of him.
This in a nutshell.

When we have to try and actually win a game against half decent sides ,it's either a slog or we simply don't perform at all usually.

He should have been let go after the Euros.

Maguire played exceptionally well today. I was in Munich when Croatia beat England in 2018. It was crazy. I don’t think I really understood until I got no sleep because of all the Croatians partying afterward.

Glad he didn’t bring Foden just to prove once and for all what a coward manager he really is ............... would rather fail big time NOW so he just fooks off for good .........sadly we will get to the quarters the same bullshit hard luck story will come out and we have more years of that muppet wasting another golden generation............ ffs you need a goal and he puts Henderson on

I find Southgate baffling why is he afraid of going for it you have the players to win. While he's talking up a draw if he had been braver you could have had this group wrapped up already he's talking as if you are through already if any fans know about pulling out miracles it's us imagine if Wales pulled a City type comeback i'm Welsh and I know it won't happen but why take the chance? England should be one of the most exciting teams to watch it would be interesting to see how a manager like Howe would do with all the talent you have I find it hard to blame the players because everyone can see what needs to be corrected except the melon you have managing.
If he’d been braver and won that game he had the option to give the squad players game time against the sheep shaggers and get minutes in their lgs for the knockout stages. But now he will play the same starting eleven and fuck knows why Phil,Kyle and Calvin are even there as waistcoat will say he didn’t want to risk them coming back from injury. I despair of this bloke as leader of our national team he is an embarrassment. He will probably bring Phil on when we are 3-0 down to France with 10 minutes to go and this will prove his point that Phil isn’t a match Winner

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.