England vs Costa Rica - 07/06/18

A pass that should have gave a goal away. He does it most weeks let's be honest

A pass that should have gave a goal away. He does it most weeks let's be honest

Think that'sin reply to my Stones comment, if so how should a misplaced pass that gets intercepted neat the halfway line, shpuld give a goal away.
Yes he misplaces passes most weeks, name me a footballer with 100% pass completion every week.

Not because he's a City player, but I thought Delph was England's best player.
Always wanted the ball and the younger lads always looking to give it to him.
I thought some of his set pieces were a it floaty and could have been whipped in a bit more, that would be my only criticism.

Delph was England's best player. Lingard was gash and Ali flattered to deceive again. Rashford was very dangerous going forward but was unable to retain possession often enough.

----------------------Pickford
--------Walker-------Stones-------Cahill/Maguire
Trippier--------------Delph-------------------Rose
----------------------RLC/Alli
----------Sterling---------------Rashford
------------------------Kane

Get it done Gareth.

Pretty much agree. Stones has to push up when we attack though (requires a slight change of instruction from Southgate) with Delph going Left and RLC/Alli going Right ahead of him.

Last edited:
The bias towards our players is actually hillarious... just look at the BBC live feed and most of the 'predicted team's' don't have a single city player in them. How the fuck has sterling been brought up when he didn't even play, yet he was the best player on the pitch against Nigeria? Hope he tells England to fuck off I really do

The bias towards our players is actually hillarious... just look at the BBC live feed and most of the 'predicted team's' don't have a single city player in them. How the fuck has sterling been brought up when he didn't even play, yet he was the best player on the pitch against Nigeria? Hope he tells England to fuck off I really do
It's become a Rashford v Sterling competition for some reason, they're not even the same type of player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.