England vs Czech Republic

What was the tweet. I think she has deleted it!

She posted a gif going "Oh no!" or similar and said "If Sterlings shooting would have been as accurate in Russia football might have come home" with a load of hashtags. Now if she was just some bitter Dipper in the street fair enough, but she is a sports person who represents, or represented England in the Olympics and should really know better. She is a bit of a troll, giving some to the Jocks too. Typical scouse really, mouthy and not much between the ears.

Kane is being asked to play a different role to get more out of Sterling and it's working.

Another pathetic headline from Telegraph: 'England given countless reasons to smile as absentee Manchester United stars will ponder their positions' *facepalm*

This is just silly. Kane was excellent last night. Some superb passing. Was England's most creative player. And his intelligent movement made space for Sterling et al.

Baffles me the hate for Kane and the total ignorance of what he brings to a team. Dismissing him as a tap in merchant or penalty taker is as brainless as the kind of nonsense previously written about Sterling as a player.

Sterling was excellent last night - along with, rather than in contrast to, Kane. Anyone who says otherwise is either wholly ignorant about football or is allowing club rivalry or personal prejudice to colour their opinion.
Not really, I can’t speak for others and their opinions but Kane has been sited as our one world class player for a while when it is clear to many that Sterling is England’s best and more important player. As key and as good as Kane is does he justify that status? I say no - that is why I think Sterling showed up the Spurs man yesterday.

I still think Jordon Ibe is better

And the DT this morning thinks that Jadon is just as good. Both score an eight! Eight for Sterling? Had Rashers thumped in a hat trick or Jessie Weasel then they would have been awarded the full ten! Double spread on Sterling. But turn the page and there's a double spread on Sancho. Not in the same league!

The oddest thing about it is that we now need to start thinking in terms of England being genuinely bloody good. Good to watch, hugely creative and quite simply a very fine team.

What is so good about Southgate is that he's entirely aware of England's central midfield deficiencies and chooses a playing style that mitigates it. But the forward line is lethal.

For Christ’s sake it was the Czech Republic!

One of the worst teams in Europe.

Let’s wait till the defence is properly tested before we start raving about England AGAIN.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.