England vs Czech Republic

b7dd3438b10d18ff4b69a652e2479567.jpg
Ha ha very good!

She posted a gif going "Oh no!" or similar and said "If Sterlings shooting would have been as accurate in Russia football might have come home" with a load of hashtags. Now if she was just some bitter Dipper in the street fair enough, but she is a sports person who represents, or represented England in the Olympics and should really know better. She is a bit of a troll, giving some to the Jocks too. Typical scouse really, mouthy and not much between the ears.
Thanks mate.

For Christ’s sake it was the Czech Republic!

One of the worst teams in Europe.

Let’s wait till the defence is properly tested before we start raving about England AGAIN.
You can only play whats on the pitch in front of you and England played them off the park last night it was a fine team performance and worth watching I think Southgates done a top job he's put some pride back into the team.

Something along the lines of "What might have happened if Sterling turned up on the WC?" With a gif of two women saying why sarcastically.
More specifically 'this' Sterling.
Interesting when you read her follow ups too.

Sam Quek on twitter:
Makes comment slagging off City to wind fans up.
Quek 'I don't know why the City fans are so wound up'
Then
'It's just banter'.

And the DT this morning thinks that Jadon is just as good. Both score an eight! Eight for Sterling? Had Rashers thumped in a hat trick or Jessie Weasel then they would have been awarded the full ten! Double spread on Sterling. But turn the page and there's a double spread on Sancho. Not in the same league!
Certainly not at the moment, hence the reason I no longer read newspapers

This is just silly. Kane was excellent last night. Some superb passing. Was England's most creative player. And his intelligent movement made space for Sterling et al.

Baffles me the hate for Kane and the total ignorance of what he brings to a team. Dismissing him as a tap in merchant or penalty taker is as brainless as the kind of nonsense previously written about Sterling as a player.

Sterling was excellent last night - along with, rather than in contrast to, Kane. Anyone who says otherwise is either wholly ignorant about football or is allowing club rivalry or personal prejudice to colour their opinion.
So effectively he is now a creative player rather than a striker?
My point referred to him being picked as our main striker but perhaps you have a point.

You are probably right about my lack of football knowledge but I struggle to identify where prejudice comes into the equation.

Hudson-Odoi looks like a world class talent to me. Been shockingly mismanaged this season by Sarri.

Southgate has to find a system at the Euros to play Hudson-Odoi, Sancho and Foden. Not only are they generational talents but they play very well together.

It’d be nice if the lad had a manager that would help him flourish. I’m not shitting on Sancho, however, I’ve never thought he was all that. I still don’t see the hype. Hopefully, he goes on to have a good career.

If HO can get regular playing time, and is managed by a good coach, it’ll be a good thing for England. Could oust Rashford, and even Sancho from the front 3, as I feel Sterling is currently the best English player at the moment. He’s only going to get better.

There is certainly potential with this crop of players and it will only get more exciting once Foden makes the step up. Declan Rice is a great talent too. With him, Foden, Hudson-Odoi, Sancho, Sterling, Kane, even Rashford, we have some exciting talent going forwards. Liverpool have, to their credit, developed Alexander-Arnold and Gomez brilliantly too. Stones is a wonderful player as we know. Chilwell is dependable. There’s reason to be optimistic. Not saying we’re definitely going to win a tournament, but these are players that we can at least get excited about and can generate more interest in our national team, which has been at an all-time low in recent years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.