England vs Iceland - Euro 2016: Last 16 - 27/06/16

It looks like the english players have started an online petition to replay the game, they didn't understand that they should have played to win

apparently spurs and villa have supplied the most players to the national side since whenever, no wonder we have been so shite all this time.

Last edited:
If I was the FA I'd appoint Sam Alardyce and do nothing else too drastic. Academies are producing decent prospects so just give them time.

There's no quick fix. Just be patient and appoint managers who galvanise until the real deals arrive.

It begs the question why the hell are english players prices so damn high when everytime it comes to a tournament these english players are awful. Why should they demand a higher price point?

Purely because you have to have so many homegrown in your squad. FFS I bet you could get me for £50 quid

We dodged a bullet tonight , if we had got to the quarter finals , France would have embarrassed us , there is not one genuine world class England player , and there hasnt been for some time , just overhyped players , Rashford is a prime example , the next boy wonder , after hes played 20 first team games , we are in dire straits , our players are technically very limited in comparison , to Spain,Italy ,Germany etc., and the players lack any belief or passion / pride in wearing the shirt. Iceland are crap , but their passion and organisation made it look like men against boys.
Psst. Between me and you, I think we managed to be a little embarrassed before Sunday...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.